This site is mainly a collection of my writings over the past 37 years. (I've been writing for longer than that, but this record of my digital life began at Princeton in 1986).
- View from the Top — Newspaper columns 2011-2014
- The Diogenes Club — Writings for Thoughtleader 2007-
- Low Caste Cuisine — Newspaper cooking column 1999
- Pillay's Perspective — Newspaper columns 1995-1999
- Random — Writings that don't fit into any category
- Recipes — Things I cook regularly
- Gallery — Pictures of me at times or places I thought memorable
- Family Tree — An ongoing record of my relatives
- Virtual Reporter — A journalism tool written in 1997
The easiest way to find something here is to use the search box. Type in a subject and chances are I've written about that at some point.
I appreciate feedback. Feel free to message me on twitter or email info at kanthanpillay dot com. If you find anything here to be useful, feel free to share it.